As Tech Lead you are collaborating with the Co-Founders to refine our tech vision. You develop the architecture roadmap, thus making sure that development of our web learning platform and our mobile app is aligned and oversee the Tech Team ensuring our ambitious goals are met.
- Lead the tech team and collaborate with the leadership team to make sure that together, we can drive our product and codary forward
- Alignment of the overall software architecture to support our goals
- It's vitally important that you have a holistic knowledge and understanding of our products: Their design and relationships with each other and the codary's overall technical architecture. It's also equally important to help the team evolve the products over time in a maintainable, scalable way.
- Act as the technical liaison between business teams, the product team and stakeholders
- Set up software quality monitoring and deployment pipelines
- Support the team as mentor through mutual learning (e.g. code reviews and pair programming) while being an active developer
- Keep yourself and the team up to date through the introduction of innovative solution approaches and tech trends to further improve the development
- Work out KPIs that measure the current state of the team and system and constantly help us improve
First things first!
This is our "wish list". Many studies show that, particularly women,
only apply if they meet a high percentage of the requirements. For us,
it is important that the "overall skillset" and mindset is right. So please apply even if you don't have 100% of the skills but are highly motivated to start with us!
We especially welcome applications from women and people from the BIPoC community.
- Have the most impactful role by joining us tackle the ever-increasing IT skill gap by teaching kids how to code in a fun and playful way
- Greenfield development where you have a big impact on tech decisions and can shape new products with your ideas
- Dynamic, exciting and innovative working environment
- Highly motivated team with a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
- Steep learning curve with many challenges and open feedback culture
- Independent work with flat hierarchies
- A high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Implementation of your creative ideas
You will be supported and challenged by us
This is how we work
We work with:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket)
Collaboration & Productivity:
- Flexible home office
- Well-structured onboarding process and employee handbook, so you can hit the ground running
- You choose your operating system (MacOS or Windows)
codary is the digital education provider for programming education for young people. In weekly video calls, student coaches teach small cohorts of kids between the ages of 7 and 16 relevant programming languages in a fun and application-oriented way, for example with the computer game Minecraft. In addition to the digital face-to-face lessons, an adaptive mobile app and a web-based learning platform accompany the children in their programming journey.
Our mission is to give every child in Europe the chance to learn programming.